Thursday, February 17, 2011

All We Do is "Win! Win! Win!" - No Matter What

It's been a week of zipping here and there with more meetings than I need to have because I just have so much fun meeting new and fascinating people.

It's been such a blessing connecting with the 'winners' I met this week - from hiring a new business consultant to managing brands for my clients through media relationships and partnerships - I am ever convinced "Teamwork makes the Dream-work!" Cliche'? Yes, but true and it's been my truth for many years now!  Always remember, Winners surround themselves with other Winners.  So, all I ever expect to do is win because I understand.

And with that, my Winner Spotlight today features:

Celebrity Cosmetic Surgeon and client, Dr. Nathaniel Johnson based in Atlanta was featured in Grazia Magazine talking celebrity cosmetics.  Magazine hits newsstands in the UK the week of February 21st!  Congrats Mr. "Hello Beautiful"!



I also met Style Maven and CEO of Blue Print For Style, Monica Barnett, an image consultant that writes for the likes of Lucky Magazine, My Jet 24 (JET Magazine), Neiman Marcus and Kenneth Cole, just to name a few.  This fashionista was recently featured in Essence.com blog written by lovely actress, Malinda Williams.  To see this Lady in action, check out the article here. I'm just happy to say I met ya and look forward to the future with ya!

And Celebrity Wedding Planner and Winner of The Knot's 2010 Best of Wedding Planner, Tia Ervin of Milestone Occasions and I had several phone conversations that girls just need sometimes!  I look forward to the Mom & Me Bridal Luncheon Tia and her company is putting on with the Marriott of Buckhead in Atlanta.  Did you know Tia Ervin appeared in three episodes of the 2009 season of "Get Married" on Lifetime Television with Colin Cowie? She shared her expertise on several wedding topics including ways to incorporate water into a ceremony as a unique expression of love.  Check out the episodes here!

Just paying homage to just a few of the WINNERS I met this week! GRATITUDE & GRACE! 

No comments: