Monday, November 19, 2012

Magical Mondays at T.MORRISON AGENCY

By: 1stLadyofPR

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!! Wow!  What a month it's been!!!! I can hardly contain my excitement and my gratefulness so please bear with me (smile)!

This past month has simply been UH-MAY-ZING!  I am likely to abandon all grammar rules in this post but stay with me!  I want to THANK from the bottom of my heart, EVERYONE that supported the efforts of "A Night of Thanksgiving"!  The love and support that was shown was truly heartfelt and because of you we were able to feed 50 families!!!  What a great accomplishment and I want to give a special thanks to Tanika of Armed Magazine, Holly of Sheen Magazine, Brenda at Rolling Out and "T-Marie" and Joyce Littel of The Joyce Littel Show as well as the many sites that mentioned and posted (Atlanta Voice, WSB Radio, etc.).


Truly couldn't have even manifested without the vision of Kenny Pugh and Lowell Pye and the support of Praise 102.5's Darlene McCoy, David Walker & High Praise and funny man Comedian C. Davis. You guys TOTALLY ROCKED! "Low", I'm still recovering #JesusBeAFence!

SO TONIGHT The Chat Kafe Show will have former Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin & Actress/Producer/Writer/Performer Jasmine Guy IN STUDIO!!! If you join us online, then you will SEE them, how cool!!!


Okay, I am calming down but there's more so STAY TUNED!!! TRULY, TRULY MAGICAL & I AM  #Thankful #Grateful #Thanksgiving!

UPDATE! Check out pictures from last night at the Chat Kafe Show studio on Instagram
#PowerfulWomenofInfluence on @ChatKafe Show: Becky Davis, Fmr. Mayor-Atlanta Shirley Franklin &
Actress Jasmine Guy with Kenny Pugh, Comedian C. Davis & Tyrone Dubose


Here's the Rolling Out Magazine Write-up >> ‘A Night of Thanksgiving’ with national gospel artist Lowell Pye Lowell Pye - Rolling Out – Rolling Out - Black News, Celebrity Videos, Entertainment, Business & Politics:

'via Blog this'

No comments: